nctcog logo
community services label

 increase text size

Area Agency on Aging - Residential Care

How do I find out ways to pay for nursing home care?

Paying for care in a nursing home is expensive. What can you do if you don't have enough money to pay for nursing home care? The following publication below lists some government and private programs that can help pay, for those who qualify.

Understanding Your Options for Care in a Nursing Home or Assisted Living Facility [PDF]

How do I find a residential care facility for a loved one who has Alzheimer's?

If your loved one has Alzheimer's and has lost critical independent living skills that place his/her safety at risk – or if you are feeling stressed – it may be time to consider residential care.

Understanding Residential Care Options for People with Alzheimer's [PDF]


Contact Information
Doni Green, Director of Aging
Phone: 1-800-272-3921 | Fax: 817-695-9274
Find Us on Facebook
 North Central Texas Council of Governments | 616 Six Flags Drive P.O. Box 5888 Arlington, TX 76005-5888
 Main Operator: (817) 640-3300 | Fax: (817) 640-7806